I’m Lovin’ It

by Rachel on January 28, 2010

Sometimes we think about sex when running. And sometimes we think about food when sexing.

[I guess I should start posting a “NSFW” disclaimer, but really, it depends where you work! But I’d say, yeah, put the headphones in for this one…if only because you will want to hear the Timbaland/Justin Timberlake “Carry Out” lyrics loud and clear.]

1 Olga @ Healthing It January 28, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Can I borrow his shorts and sweatshirt and wear that shit to McDonald’s? Genius.
.-= Olga @ Healthing It´s last blog ..Gyming It =-.

2 Rachel January 28, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Olga you can and, in fact, SHOULD. We all know I mainly spend the night for the basketball shorts/pants. But try to look semi-athletic, not like a hooker.

3 Diane January 28, 2010 at 2:50 pm

I was listening to “Carryout” the other night and thought, “I bet Rachel loves this song!” Glad to know I was right. I like these rules, and should probably adhere to them before getting any food after shacking. I had to go into Biggby this summer in a sparkly tank top from the night before. Not a proud moment, but I needed that mocha and muffin.
.-= Diane´s last blog ..February 22, 2001: The <3 Graph =-.

4 Girlwithnoname (Jackie) January 28, 2010 at 4:33 pm

HAHAHA!!!! Loved the last line, chick.

You slay me!

LOL
.-= Girlwithnoname (Jackie)´s last blog ..“Variability” Means CHANGE IT UP! =-.

5 rosy January 28, 2010 at 6:05 pm

this was awesome. you are awesome!

6 Dori January 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm

You are brilliant! Once again, hilarious. Also, timely, as I spent the night at McGriddle’s. I told him everything though. Sigh… ANYWAY. I love this. It is just so amazing how you do this!
.-= Dori´s last blog ..Turn Up My Workout Review + I Love Explicit Music =-.

7 Emily January 28, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Rach-
Love you! Thanks for making my night. Your blog is much cooler than mine—but my mother-in-law reads mine so…oh well. Keep up the good work!
.-= Emily´s last blog ..Successful Veggie Burgers =-.

8 Rachel January 28, 2010 at 7:11 pm

HA Emily that’s too funny because I actually had this thought today as I was going about my day. “What am I going to tell my mother-in-law that I write about?” I just keep praying that anyone in a position to freak out/judge me will be as clueless with technology as my grandma is. I’ve slipped under the radar for like six years now, but I’m worried!!

9 Rachel January 28, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Although if I keep writing about this stuff, I’m probably not going to have a mother-in-law for a while anyway….

10 Katie D January 28, 2010 at 11:23 pm

This video is amazing. The bit about the Senator… priceless.
.-= Katie D´s last blog ..10-Minute Morning Yoga Workout =-.

11 Fit Girl January 29, 2010 at 4:00 am

You were right! Perfect post-illness recovery fodder! Love it!!
.-= Fit Girl´s last blog ..Power Packed Salad: Quinoa Tabbouleh =-.

12 Whitney January 29, 2010 at 4:15 am

This is too funny! Classic!
.-= Whitney´s last blog ..Horrible Dreams =-.

13 Elise January 29, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Dear Rachel,
I think you’re amazing. That is all.

14 Heather January 29, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Ahahaha, I DIED at “We cannot let our inner sluts enable our inner fatties.” This kinda made my night!
.-= Heather´s last blog ..Thursday Thoughts =-.

15 Katie@ Two Lives, One Lifestyle February 25, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Now there’s coffee spray via laughter all over my computer: “you cant exacly bbm I just f*cked a senator”
.-= Katie@ Two Lives, One Lifestyle´s last blog ..An off day… =-.

16 Joey February 28, 2010 at 8:01 am

Hilarious! I loved this! Thanks for the laughs.

17 Kaytee April 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm

OMG! I just watched this for the first time and it reminded me of something I posted (a conversation between me & Jack)

18 Lee September 12, 2010 at 5:18 pm

This is awesome!

19 Vanessa January 28, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Morning sex is for people who enjoy being unsatisfied and smelly. Oddly McDonalds serves a similar purpose.