Getting to the Finish Line

by Rachel on March 11, 2010

1 Elise March 11, 2010 at 9:46 am

You make my day. I love your videos. At least when I’m sad about being sex (and male contact in general)-less in the Peace Corps, I can be laughing hysterically.

2 Rachel March 11, 2010 at 9:47 am

No sex in the Peace Corps!? Booo….

3 Melissa (It's a Veggieful Life) March 11, 2010 at 10:46 am

OMG! You made my day! This video is good for married couples too cuz we have our “dry spells” and need a little spring training. I can’t wait for the comments on this one! :)
.-= Melissa (It’s a Veggieful Life)´s last blog ..Vegan Vednesday =-.

4 Kaytee March 11, 2010 at 11:05 am

Another great video. Bookmarked for future use, that’s for damn sure.

5 Brea March 11, 2010 at 12:21 pm

You know…I’ve been thinking that I need to incorporate a day or two to work on my flexibility! Yes, that’s what I’m missing! Flexibility will be a huge improvement to all of my activities ;) Great video!
.-= Brea´s last blog ..Stability ball squats =-.

6 sarah @ syrupandhoney March 11, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Ah, this was a nice respite from work! And I have friends I’ll definitely be passing this on to…
.-= sarah @ syrupandhoney´s last blog ..Pistachio Sandies =-.

7 Dori March 11, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Oh yes — TO THE BALLS!
.-= Dori´s last blog ..Two Half Marathons – Two Weeks Apart =-.

8 Dori March 11, 2010 at 8:53 pm

I’ve also got to give a major thank you to Core Fusion for improving my flexibility so much that I can now lift my legs straight up in front of my face.
.-= Dori´s last blog ..Two Half Marathons – Two Weeks Apart =-.

9 Joy March 12, 2010 at 7:41 am

this is absolutely fantastic. “no shave november turns into don’t care december.. it’s MARCH”… congrats on getting an agent too.. what an accomplishment! i’m in the process of getting one myself (or.. trying to)… learning to love the “sorry, but we’ll pass” email. :oP
.-= Joy´s last blog ..i miss coaching =-.

10 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn November 18, 2011 at 1:49 am

AHAHAHHAH. Oh yeah….his balls!