The Ten Commandments

by Rachel on March 25, 2010

It’s almost Palm Sunday, ya’ll! You know what that means…it’s time for the annual showing of “The Ten Commandments.” With that in mind, I came up with some of my own. Grocery shopping is my church, so here’s how we do in my congregation.

[BTW — YouTube has been down all morning (WHY!?! Is this the Apocalypse!?) so I used Vimeo to upload today. You probably won’t be able to access any of my other videos until YouTube gets its shit together.]

1 Kathy March 25, 2010 at 9:27 am

this almost tops your ash wednesday post as my favorite hahaha

so great.

2 Emily March 25, 2010 at 10:16 am

freakin fantastic! “he can come twice”– milk almost came out my nose

3 sarah @ syrupandhoney March 25, 2010 at 12:27 pm

loved it! and i’m glad you included the part about not going hungry, despite its ubiquity…i still forget sometimes and it makes sticking to a list so much harder.
.-= sarah @ syrupandhoney´s last blog ..Polenta with a Poached Egg and Chives =-.

4 Keri March 25, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Love it, especially the part about judging what’s in my cart. Thanks for adding the tip to pull you cart over and step aside when reading labels, one of my pet peeves too!

5 Rachael March 25, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Besides the fact that we share the same name (just spelled a little different) I think I’m completely in love with you! I watched that video twice … um, you’re awesome.

“You know you’re gonna go all buck-wild in the chip aisle” … truer words have never been spoken.

Ok, now get back to being awesome.

6 Dori March 25, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Jesus WOULD buy generic — and that is because he’s a Jew!

Another hilarious and true video. You know I love them!
.-= Dori´s last blog ..See You After The Half! For Now, a Twitter Contest. =-.

7 Emily March 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Confession: I definitely did some judging of other people’s carts at the supermarket this morning. Someone should tell people that they can’t survive on Twinkies. But seriously, I should stop that.
Thanks for (another) great post!
.-= Emily´s last blog ..Taste Test: Yoplait’s Greek Yogurt =-.

8 Kionda April 1, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Hilarious! I just caught up on your Shed Theater posts since this February. I’m still laughing! :D
.-= Kionda´s last blog ..No Early Night for Me =-.