LOL?

by Rachel on April 7, 2010

One of my April goals was to get back into stand-up, and it’s happening sooner than I thought…it’s happening tonight!

I’m performing at the Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase open mic tonight and I’m excited and a little nervous — it’s been a while since I was in front of a live audience. But I’m bringing a few friends, including a gay guy, and I can usually count on the gays for hysterics. I’m going to try to have it video taped so I can share it with you guys tomorrow, but if anyone in Michigan needs something fun to do tonight, come out and play! The show is at 8:00 and it’s only $5.

You guys know I strive for literal LOLs and I hope I score a few! Wish me luck!!

1 Christie (http://rollerkoesterrun.wordpress.com/) April 7, 2010 at 1:18 pm

That’s awesome Rachel! Wish I could come! Best of luck- hope you get that video!

~Christie http://rollerkoesterrun.wordpress.com/
.-= Christie (http://rollerkoesterrun.wordpress.com/)´s last blog ..somewhat normal. =-.

2 Laura Georgina April 7, 2010 at 1:38 pm

OMG you are going to have them all snorting into their beers after thirty seconds. Go on gyal!
.-= Laura Georgina´s last blog ..Four Mile Mindgames: Getting Through the Long Run =-.

3 Tracy April 7, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Can’t wait to see you tonight! So excited!!

4 Bridget@PavementandPlants April 7, 2010 at 2:52 pm

How exciting!! I’ll be back in Ann Arbor on the 15th of April so keep us updated if you do another one.
Use Chelsea for inspiration-is there anything more attractive than a hot funny girl?

5 Suzanne April 7, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Break a leg! I KNOW you’ll be hysterical!
.-= Suzanne´s last blog ..Green Tea Poached Salmon =-.

6 Suzanne April 7, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Fun! I wish I was in Ann Arbor- I’d definitely come see you!

7 Melissa (It's a Veggieful Life) April 7, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Good luck! Can’t wait to see the video (hopefully it won’t be confiscated by the PTB)!
.-= Melissa (It’s a Veggieful Life)´s last blog ..Are French Fries a Vegetable? =-.