Press Play: Filthy McNasty

by Rachel on April 16, 2010

Due to the overwhelmingly good response to last week’s NSFW playlist and all the great suggestions, here is part II of the dirty songs that make you blush!

jamz

Thanks to Caitie, Tamsin, Sara, Johana, Bess, Valerie, Hima, and Jeff for suggesting great songs!! I also added some more of my faves. (Songs marked with **two asterisks are not on iTunes but are all on Amazon. Apparently Amazon is That Girl.)

Fuck Her Gently (Tenacious D) Great warm-up!

What’s Your Fantasy? (Ludacris)

Suck It or Not (Cam’ron)

Bounce (Timbaland)

Crazy Rap (Afroman)

DJ Quik (Sexuality)**

I Need a Boss (Shareefa ft. Luda)**

Juice Box (Gorilla Zoe)

How Do You Want It (2pac)

Touch It (Monifah) This song…makes me want to dry hump.

Nasty Girl (Inaya Day)

Ain’t No Fun (Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Warren G)

Gimmie That Nutt (Eazy-E)

Put It In Your Mouth (Akinyele)** One of my favorites from sophomore year of high school…good Lord.

F*ck You (Dr. Dre)

Slob on my Nob (Three 6 Mafia)

Fuck You 2 (Bif Naked) You can download free here; so upbeat!

Bitches Ain’t Shit (Ben Folds Five) This song is on my “bedtime” playlist…it’s so chill!

Also, reader Valerie sent me this video and it’s hilarious. I love shit like this.

Enjoy your hot and dirty workouts this weekend! Happy Friday night!

1 Lauren @ Eater not a runner April 16, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Bitches ain’t shit by Ben Folds is TOO good. Seriously!

2 Rachel April 16, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Seriously!! I’m just grooving to this playlist right now…it’s not even funny.

3 Bess April 16, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Okay, I just watched the Monifah video and feel compelled to invest in a red pleather dress and a matching choker…that’s the power of music!
.-= Bess´s last blog ..Smooth-Ie Operator =-.

4 shelby @ eatdrinkrun April 16, 2010 at 11:32 pm

Awesome playlist!

“Gimmie That Nutt” made an appearance at my wedding reception in all of its hilarious nasty glory and rocked the dance floor. Thankfully the grandparents had departed by that point. :)

5 MelissaNibbles April 17, 2010 at 6:32 am

I don’t like rap, but I love dirty, filthy rap songs for some reason. Especially when I’m working out. There’s nothing like a dude whispering in your ear to make you want to work up a sweat. I would add “My Neck, My Back” by Khia to this list as well.

6 Dori April 17, 2010 at 7:26 pm

More:

“Too Close” by Next
“Splash Waterfalls” By Ludacris
“Face Down Ass Up” by 2 Live Crew
“Slow Motion” by Juveline

YOU’RE WELCOME.

.-= Dori´s last blog ..My Second Half Marathon in 2 Weeks =-.