Good afternoon, peops! Hope you’re having a good day!
Mine is great…here’s what’s up.
9. I woke up to a full room. Preston had come in to sleep on my couch around 4 AM and Tag and Lola decided to snuggle with me as well. I love waking up with guests that are not strange dudes!
8. I have a new article on TechCoquette: 10 Profile Pics to Never Upload! I personally like #2 best.
7. I am heading to the grocery store for a few items for dinner. (I prefer to shop for a few things at a time since I love the grocery store so much!) This also means trying new recipes tonight!
6. Going to do some cardio later! I’m thinking some kickboxing because I haven’t done my DVD yet this week and it seems like as good a day as any to pretend to be an action hero. But I might hit the trails for a run-walk after the grocery store. Who knows? I’ll move my ass somehow!
4. New mags just came in the mail: Self with Zoe Saldana (love her!!) and Allure with Catherine Zeta-Jones. These are two of my favorite magazines, so that always makes my day.
3. I’ve gotten so many good songs for this evening’s NSFW Part II playlist! If you haven’t sent me yours yet, there’s still time!
2. I’ve been writing up a STORM this morning for a new project for Shedding It that will hopefully be completed in the next couple weeks. I’m SO excited! If you like Shed Theater and my stand-up, I think you’ll love this!
1. Leah is coming up tonight! We have a huge weekend play date planned. Tonight we’re cooking and doing Core Fusion. Tomorrow morning she’s taking my 8 AM spin class (she’s losing her virspinity!!!!) and then we’re going to do some fun blog stuff. Then we’re heading to Ann Arbor in the afternoon to do a Tour de Grocery Stores (Arbor Foods, Whole Foods, and Trader Joe’s). And then we’re going out to dinner, going to see a stand-up show, and going out for a drink! We’ve been planning this weekend for a month and I’m so excited.
Okay off to make some lunch! What’s your number one reason today is awesome? Holler.