OK so the other day for lunch I decided to grill some spicy brats. Yum, yum, yum. I made two so I could eat one the next day. But when they were ready, I had to decide which one to eat. One was long and thin…and the other was short and fat.
It made me very uncomfortable.
And, more important, in that context, I didn’t really want to eat either of them.
Out of curiosity, I decided to weigh them on a food scale. And you know what? They both weighed exactly the same thing…which means each had the same amount of calories and nutrition.
I guess in this case I guess shape doesn’t matter — no matter how it looks, it can still fill you up!
(Sorry but size still, in fact, matters.)
(And chodes and pencil dicks are still super unfortunate looking.)
Now that you’ve sufficiently lost your appetite, let’s move along…here are a couple other things to check out/discuss!
- The Five Ws (and One H) of Weight Loss — this article via Huffington Post is great. A must-read for anyone who wants to lose weight!
- Not Full? Probably Because You Didn’t Eat. Posts like this are why Leah and I are friends.
- A Peek Into My Palate. I did this little interview for my new blog girl crush Bess (she who named “Face Down, Ass Up”) about how I eat. Do you know what the first thing I ever cooked was? Well now you can!
- Happy Hour: Women’s Health Magazine Style. Speaking of Bess, check out this post she did a couple weeks ago for Hollaback. It’s hilarious; I still crack up every time I read it. Health and fitness magazines are really starting to suck.
- Some Humor From Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. This made my day yesterday!! I love stuff like this!
And…a really funny video!
A reader sent me this and it’s hilarious!! Go to YouTube and watch them all…the Romeo & Juliet one is hysterical too.
Happy F*ck Calories Friday!! Have a great afternoon!