Wet Wednesday: CNN Style

by Rachel on May 26, 2010

Maybe it’s the nerdy journalism major in me, but I love a sexy anchorman!

Ron

Now because they have a reputation to protect, it’s really hard to find half-naked pics of journalists. They have to have credibility and all. (Which is why I never wanted to be a “real” journalist!) So today we can drool over the fact that brainy is really, really, sexy.

First up…Mr. Anderson Cooper!

Um, please toss me 360 and then just have at it.

I have his audiobook and it’s seriously like a sexy lullaby. I don’t even care what he’s saying…although that’s pretty good too!

Next up, we need a lady and really, Rachel Maddow is where it’s at!

Turns out, people do make passes at girls who wear glasses!

Seriously, I don’t think anyone would be opposed to one of them reporting live from her…well…you know.

Have a great Hump Day!

1 Melissa May 26, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Maddow is my girl!!!

2 Johana (My Quirky Life) May 26, 2010 at 1:11 pm

The Silver Fox!
.-= Johana (My Quirky Life)´s last blog ..Tumblr Tuesday =-.

3 sarah @ syrupandhoney May 26, 2010 at 1:13 pm

I dig the poets, but to each his own :)
.-= sarah @ syrupandhoney´s last blog ..Cooking Skirt Steak =-.

4 Tara May 26, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Oh Rachel…you are so good to me! I do love me a sexy man in a suit. Although I would love to see his pecs, which I sooo know he has, I kinda like imagining exactly what he’s got going on under that suit. Just look at those pictures…that’s totally the way he would look at me. I just know it. Yeah, he is really sexy and yeah, he’s kinda smart too. He’s got broadcast journalism making me all kinds of wet. I mean drip. drop. (Yeah, I went there)

And thanks for going with Rachel Maddow. Even if you’ve never been the curious chick at the party, women are still really sexy and fun to look at. But what I love about Rachel is that she doesn’t have long, flowing hair and is totally sans fake eyelashes. And her skin…well, it’s pasty…okay, it’s pretty damn translucent. So…I love the message. And truth be told, she resembles one of my female graduate professors who I was totally crushing on. Because….on top of it, she was really smart. (May-jah confessions today) So, brainy really is sexy!

5 Bridget@PavementandPlants May 26, 2010 at 2:13 pm

OMG I love Anderson Cooper. I always watch Kelly Ripa flirt with him and get super jealous. He’s the silver fox.
And let’s not forget when Matt Lauer took his shirt off… http://bit.ly/9lwxMQ

6 Bonnie Bucqueroux May 26, 2010 at 5:28 pm

You do know that AC, son of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, is gay, right?
.-= Bonnie Bucqueroux´s last blog ..Greece on Fire: Is debt wildly out of control? Are workers too pampered? =-.

7 Rachel May 26, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Bonnie, it’s SO okay that he’s gay! I love that they both are and so sexy and delicious to everyone, gay or straight. It like…makes my blog’s day.

8 Dori May 26, 2010 at 6:02 pm

I don’t see the sexual appeal of Anderson but I LOVE RACHEL MADDOW! Yes, I am straight, but Maddow seems infinitely more sexy than Cooper! She is so brilliant and so funny and so on the ball with everything. She sees the ridiculousness in, well, ridiculous people!
.-= Dori´s last blog ..UAE Healthy Kidney 10K Race Recap =-.

9 Clarice May 26, 2010 at 8:53 pm

No hot CNN anchor list is complete without T. J. Holmes. http://bit.ly/b1QUwl You’ve gotta love a brother with light eyes.

10 Sophie @ yumventures May 26, 2010 at 10:31 pm

I LOOOOOOOVE Anderson Cooper. I’ve had a crush on him for years. I swear if we ever met I would do my best to turn him straight. Maybe talk about news, or his eyes…swoooon!