The Spins: Face Down, Ass Up Volume 2

by Rachel on May 27, 2010

It’s time once again for you to lemme work you out!

Thank you to everyone who downloaded the first Face Down, Ass Up classes and for the feedback on it! Seriously, it was so fun to read all your Tweets, blog posts, and e-mails about your experience…loved it!!

I decided to make one slight change this time around. The 45 minute class was the more popular download, so I wanted to provide more of that. But I also didn’t want to cut off the people who wanted the 30 minute speedy workout. So I did two brand-new 45 minute classes…and the 30 minute class is a mash-up of the two longer ones! (It’s a love child!!) Part of the reason I did this was to “save” songs; I didn’t want to use great songs on a workout that not many people were experiencing! In the long run, it’ll mean more great songs going forward.

Before downloading, please read the rules!

And watch the video…

And read this if you want to learn how to get Face Down, Ass Up without a bike!

OK…let’s ride!!

UPDATED: 1/29/13: The service I use to send automatic downloads is notoriously buggy and the download link that is generated automatically often errors out. If you’d still like to download, you can use the buttons below to order and make a donation and you will receive your download within 24 hours.

Face Down Ass Up Full Class Volume 2, Episode 1

We have some Gaga, more 50, plus Black Kids, Glee, and Katy Perry. And a sufficient amount of ass-kicking!

Face Down Ass Up Full Class Volume 2, Episode 2

Highlights include Missy Elliott, 50 Cent, my fave M.I.A. song, and one so-not-your-high-school-musical show tune that will make your inner thighs sing.

Face Down Ass Up 30 Minute Class Episode 2

The bastard child includes 50, Glee, a mash-up, Death Cab, and Pitbull. So…pretty much all my fave kinds of music!!

This should leave you all set for your holiday weekend and beyond!! Enjoy!

1 Summer May 27, 2010 at 5:24 pm

I may totally dense for asking…but how do I download it after I pay for it?

2 Rachel May 27, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Hey Summer! I actually just emailed it to you because the original 30 minute class is acting a little funny and even though the company says it’s fixed, it seems to still be having problems. So as soon as I get a notification that anyone has downloaded that one, I email a link to the file just to be on the safe side!

3 Alex September 27, 2012 at 10:40 am

Hey Rachel,

I was sent here by a friend on Fitocracy.com to help me through the lonely workouts while my spin instructors are on holiday this week, but unfortunately the PayPal links don’t work! I’d love to download and give you a little $$, so how can I go about doing that?

Cheers,
Alex

4 Ashley @ healthygrindz.com May 29, 2010 at 12:08 am

Just got back from FDAU Vol2 Epi1 and LOVED IT!!! I was a bit bummed when I got to my gym and noticed the bike I thought I could use wasn’t working, but I modified the workout on the elliptical and had a blast! Love the music, thank you so much for putting these together!

Side note, can you point me in the direction for FDAU volume 1? I couldn’t find it when I was searching around on your site…

5 Rachel May 29, 2010 at 7:00 am

Ashley — that’s awesome!! So glad you were able to work it on the elliptical!! :)

If you ever want another episode, just click on the pic of me on the bike in the sidebar; it links to all the episodes (oldest ones are at the bottom). Or you can just click here! http://www.rachelwilkerson.com/download-spinning-playlist-podcast-workout/

Thanks again for downloading and for the feedback!!!

6 Ale Nahra June 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Hi Rachel
I have found your website looking for spinning podcasts, and I bought Face Down Ass Up Full Class Volume 2, Episode 1. I paid only U$ 2, because I wanted to see how it was before investing more… I really liked it, the musical selection is great and the class is good also. And now I want to buy the others, paying full price :) However, I have one comment and a few questions:

– The volume of your voice was too low, in some parts I could not understand what you were saying. The others are like this or your voice is higher and I will be able to hear your instructions better?

– I just noticed these classes are from 2010. Why you are not making more of these? Do you think the podcasts are “old” now?

Thanks!

7 Rachel June 26, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Hi Ale! Glad you liked it!

I would say that the volume of my voice is probably quite similar in the others, so that might be a problem if you struggled to hear me in this one.

I haven’t made any more because honestly, they take a TON of time to record, and doing the donation system is a risk for me. I wasn’t sure how much people would pay for them…some paid a lot, others very little, but it was discouraging to put that much time/effort into something and then have some people just pay pennies. I wasn’t sure it was really worth the time involved to make more.

8 Marty Lees August 28, 2012 at 10:51 am

Hey again!!
Sorry I’m stoopid! I got stuck on the redirect page and thought that I wasn’t going to get the download… then I got the email! Please delete the comment above so it doen’t discourage more buyers! I’m really sorry!!

Marty

9 Rachel August 28, 2012 at 11:00 am

No problem! Payloadz is kind of a pain in the ass; I apologize for the confusion! Glad it worked out. :)

10 Nicole September 3, 2012 at 8:09 am

Just finished my first work out with your playlist. It is AWESOME! Exactly what I needed to get back on the bike after a summer of excuses. I haven’t smiled this big in weeks. (sorry, boyfriend).