It’s June! Sum-sum-summertime!
(It’s also my mom’s birthday — happy birthday, mamacita!)
Now, we must get onto the business of setting new goals!
First, a recap of my May goals…
- Embody French Women Don’t Get Fat. Pretty well done! I did lots of walking, cooked some French recipes from the book…and started listening to French radio and brushing up my French skillz! I feel so cultured and thin. Def going to keep this one alive!
- Core Fusion/Yoga Remix. This went pretty well, and I rocked out with Core Fusion Sport (as much as it killed me sometimes)…but I have to admit that I only did yoga one time. I am terrible about sticking with yoga. Terrible!
- Drink more water. This went so well! Having a cute water bottle was exactly what I needed. It also reminded me why I hate drinking more water…I swear I lost about two hours of work a day because I was always going pee.
And now on to this month…
- Go for a morning walk. I usually go for a walk in the afternoon, but now that it’s summer, I think starting my day with a walk will be really nice and just make me feel good. It will also break up my workout schedule a bit, which I’ve been doing with my strength training and really liking.
- Sell my shizz. I am pretty sure I have a lot of “clutter” that could be turned into “cash,” as they say. I need to do this…and I need to unload as much stuff as possible before I move. I’m kind of excited to see how this goes and report back!
- Core Fusion Ms. New Booty Challenge. For this month’s Core Fusion Challenge, I want to focus on my lower body. I’m going to do Thighs & Glutes four times a week (in addition to Pure Arms & Abs twice a week). I did it start-to-finish last night and GOOD LORD. I truly did not know it was possible for your legs to shake that much when there isn’t someone’s face between them. And from the noises I was making, it kinda sounded like there was. I’m convinced the girls doing the background moaning for rap songs are just doing this DVD.
Yes, it was hard as hell, but after what Latisse did for my lashes, I’m pretty sure that committing to this DVD is the final step in reaching my ultimate life goal of looking like Bambi.
Anyway, that’s all I got for June…I’m all about enjoying the lazy days of summer so I don’t want too many responsibilities.
What are your June goals?? Do share!