Get a Little Buzzed!

by Rachel on September 20, 2010

I really appreciated the showing of support/general shock/mild amusement/appreciation for my style from all of you who enjoyed my Project Food Blog entry video on Saturday (and if you haven’t seen it yet, check ittt). As I said, funny girls never win anything, and, well, this video isn’t exactly a dramatic interpretation of my food blogging skillz. To say it’s on the lighter side would be an understatement.

But I might be able to sneak in as a crowd favorite if you vote for me!

To vote, just click here to go to my entry and then tap the little heart and show your love!

You do have to join Foodbuzz to vote, but it’s easy enough to just join with your Facebook account, or you can sign up with your e-mail address. I can’t imagine they’ll stalk you too much, and you can definitely click around for some droolworthy food pics while you’re there.

I’m going to tempt you to vote with this picture from my fab session in the kitchen yesterday.

I’m holding the recipe for this healthy homemade broccoli cheddar soup and fall beer bread hostage until I start racking up some votes.

You know how I do.

GO VOTE!

1 tish September 20, 2010 at 12:49 pm

my guy was seriously spying on my blog reading, saw your deep dish post and drooled on my shoulder. i shall vote for you…if i don’t he’ll leave me and try to hook up with you!

2 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 12:50 pm

:) Make him that pizza and he will never, ever leave you!!

3 Anna September 20, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Ummm yeah I am not even a food blogger but I definitely created a foodbuzz account just so I could vote for you. HILARIOUS video…I started cracking up in my (shared…yikes!) office when you got to the meat thermometer. Amazing. So cough up the recipe ;)

4 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Haha thanks Anna — I will post the recipe in the next couple days!! (Probably tomorrow, unless everyone else decides not to vote and I need leverage.) But you have really swayed me just by literally LOLing and embarrassing yourself at work. Best compliment ever.

5 Trinidad Pena September 20, 2010 at 1:00 pm

What’s foodbuzz all about AND, how have I not heard of this? I’m all about the yummy treats! Check out my food album dedicated to my culinary feats. http://bit.ly/a0KYls

I just DIY rigged some lightening in order to take better photos. Foodbuzz may be right up my alley. Going now, and of course, while I’m there I’ll vote for ya!

6 Kristin September 20, 2010 at 1:14 pm

My best friend/roomate makes fun of my food blog habit daily. She walked up behind me while I was watching that video yesterday, watched the rest of it with me, and said .. “why aren’t all the weird food blogs you read like this one? And we totally need to get a milk vibrator”. I can’t wait to make her your soup!

7 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Ahhh THANK YOU! Seriously, that’s a really awesome thing to hear. :)

8 C.J. September 20, 2010 at 1:27 pm

I hope you disclose the recipe for healthy cheesy broccoli soup. It’s on the menu this week and have no clue how to make it without feeling totally guilty.

9 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Oh, I will! I wouldn’t torture you like that!

10 Triz September 20, 2010 at 2:15 pm

I voted, but bah! Looks like you can only vote once for any one blog. :(

Good luck!!

11 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Thank you!!

12 christine September 20, 2010 at 2:58 pm

voted, of course :)

13 Aj September 20, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Oh thank you Anna! I went read the comments to figure out if everyone was having problems with voting or if my mouse was not clicking properly or something. Yeah, you need to create an account to vote! Duh.

You got my vote Rachel! I have yet to find another food blog that makes any sort of vibrator reference…so until then. I’m staying where I know I’ll have a good time.

14 Rachel September 20, 2010 at 3:16 pm

You have no idea how much that means to me. <3 Haha seriously though.

15 Teri [a foodie stays fit] September 22, 2010 at 7:32 am

I showed my love! You had better freaking progress to the next round!

16 Rachel September 22, 2010 at 7:45 am