Speaking of Changing Your Address…

by Rachel on October 6, 2010

Do this right now if you haven’t already.

I’m pretty judgment-free but I seriously judge people who don’t exercise their right to vote.

We can be friends no matter who you vote for, but we can’t be friends if you don’t vote at all…so please just take care of because I want to like you!

Thanks!

Rachel

1 Dori October 6, 2010 at 4:39 pm

I should publish a book of your one liners. You never fail to make me LLOL. I don’t think I could even bang one (anymore).

2 Robyn October 6, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Amen, lady! I dated a Republican for 3.5 years . . . it was almost the death of our relationship to get through the 2008 election. Actually, it was for the better that we ended up splitting up . . . I mean, tampering with mail is a federal crime and I wouldn’t want to go to jail for hiding his absentee ballot if we had gotten married or something.

3 Summer October 6, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Hahaha…my bf is a gun-totin’ repub and I’m pretty much as liberal as they come. We had a tough time in 08, too!

4 Smash October 6, 2010 at 5:23 pm

I love love love you for this: “I mean, I bang Republicans but I sure as hell don’t want to live in a country run by them.”

5 Teri [a foodie stays fit] October 6, 2010 at 5:28 pm

AMEN! Drives me crazy when people don’t vote! I may not fully research the candidates like I should, but I sure as hell vote, even if it is based just on looks or best last name. :)

6 maria @ Chasing the Now October 6, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I agree. Can’t stand it when people don’t vote, yet bitch about government officials. Stand up and vote or SHUT UP.

7 Aj October 7, 2010 at 12:07 am

I think if I were dating a Republican I would have to start believing in Creationism because a Republican vegan lesbian is about the best argument against Evolution and survival of the fittest as they come.

I am ATTEMPTING to change my voter registration but the state of CA seems determined to block me at every attempt. Seriously. But I will vote, even if I have to impersonate a recently deceased person. (Kidding, feds, kidding!)

8 MelissaNibbles October 7, 2010 at 3:40 am

I’ve dated a few Republicans and I don’t know if you’ll agree, but I found they are very…um…angry in bed? In a good way though.

9 Manon October 7, 2010 at 9:59 am

I can barely even bring myself to bang a Republican anymore…….I think it would take a hell of a lot of tequila….or some type of contract that they aren’t allowed to speak. “I’ll bang you, gag ball required” perhaps?

10 Jen October 7, 2010 at 10:23 am

I love that line. I do vote and not often :) I am an equal opportunity Republican and Democrat hater and a God damn independent.

11 Retta @ RunRettaRun October 7, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Vote bitches! Really. You don’t get to complain if you don’t VOTE. :)