1. I woke up feeling better, and by mid-morning felt much better! (I knew I was feeling better because I was FUNGRY.)
2. I had a great day at work. I was busy the whole time, but there’s nothing I don’t like about running around town trying to track down pumpkins for Halloween photos, especially when it means I get to go to Central Market twice in one day.
3. On trip number two, I got hit on by a man who was definitely in the grandfather age range. How did he know I love a man who wears his jeans up around his nipples?! Am I that obvious?
4. There was a baby in a cowboy costume. Said costume included a cowboy hat as big as he was and a plaid shirt onesie.
5. This morning I sent Eric and e-vite for an event. The details of the event can’t be shared here, but I’m still laughing about it. And I’m happy that he RSVPd attending! I’d like to create my own e-vite site specifically this purpose. “You are cordially invited to…go down on your girlfriend for an hour!” What do you guys think?
6. Because I was feeling better, I was able to work out. I did Core Fusion Pure Arms & Abs, but all my poor, sore thighs really needed was some cardio. After a 30 minute spin, I think I can walk up and down stairs again!
7. Leah sent me this hilarious article, which I think you should read ASAP. 17 Things Every Woman’s Magazine Will Tell You (That You Should Ignore)
8. I bought a new album last night: The Secret Sisters. Their single “My Heart Skips a Beat” is the free single of the week on iTunes, so ch-ch-check it out. I’m neither into country nor into it in an ironic hipster way, but I have to say, this is a really good, chill album and I’ve been loving it all day.
9. Project Tasteless is well under way and I’m very excited to see all the new entries this weekend!
10. At this time next week I will boarding a plane to Michigan! It might be 84 degrees here but the countdown to cold, wet, blustery weather is ON.
Awesome day extra credit: I got a bunch of good Michael’s coupons today, and I’m really pumped to use them this weekend. If you are out and about this weekend, I suggest you stop in and get some mini-loaf pans. I’m going to show you how to make those mini loaves of pumpkin pie bread I made last weekend, and you don’t want to be caught without a pan, do you?!
No. No you most certainly don’t.
All right, I must go check the mail (I’m expecting more good things, how is this even possible?!) and then get ready for the “event” tonight. I’m mostly excited about moving on to the last disc of Friday Night Lights Season 1, but I guess the whole hanging out with my boyf part will be fun too.
Hope you guys are having a great day and are ready for a fabulous weekend!