Halloween is in four days! What are you going to be? Well, no matter what your costume plans are, if you’re entering Project Tasteless, you’re ultimately going to be a slutty chef.
Welcome to Challenge #2: Pizza Tricks for Treats! For this challenge, we’re making a good old-fashioned can’t-fuck-it-up-not-even-you-Manon pizza!
The challenge is that your pizza recipe must be inspired by your Halloween costume. This is your opportunity to get creative. For example, if you’re going as a cowboy, you might make a barbecue chicken pizza. If you’re going as a princess, you can do a super sweet sugary dessert pizza. A nurse costume might have your pizza topped with pepperoni and red peppers in the shape of a red cross while a witch costume could mean you’re getting crazy with lots of green veggies and black olives. And a Snooki costume would, presumably, lead to a pizza with cheese in various shades of orange and a lot of grease on top. OK — I don’t want to give you too much help! I was so impressed by your entries last week; I have no doubt that you’ll think of an amazing way to pull this off.
If you’re not dressing up this year, well, shame on you, but whatever — you can just make your entry based on one of your favorite costumes from a Halloween past!
For this entry to be legit, you need to…
- Include a picture of your pizza
- Include the basic pizza recipe
- Include picture of you in the inspirational costume
- E-mail me your entry! When I’m reading entries and updating the spread sheet, I just do it by going through my e-mail; it’s the only way I can stay organized.
- E-mail it to me by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, Nov. 1st.
- If you’re not a blogger and you’re e-mailing me your entry, please just paste it into the e-mail and attach the pictures to the e-mail. It just makes them easier to read!
Because Halloween is on a Sunday, I’m giving you an extra day to get the entry in to me. And you don’t actually have to serve the recipe in costume. So if, for example, you want to make the pizza tonight and post the recipe to your blog tomorrow, you can e-mail me the link on Monday and attach a picture of yourself in costume. Or you can just wait and post the entire thing Monday, costume pic included. It’s entirely up to you.
And remember, you can jump in right now even if you didn’t enter last week!
Entries will be judged based upon creativity, deliciousness, and literal LOL factor. And the winner will receive…
I think you’ve got everything you need from me…GET TO IT!!