The Michigan Halloweekend

by Rachel on November 1, 2010

My Halloweekend recipes…

Get the song — “Let It Bump” from E-603 “Torn Up.”

1 Caitlin November 1, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Sooo jealous of those cheddar & apple hotdogs! Maybe I should just come back for more soon?

Seriously, though, let’s get together soon.

I’m so glad you had a wonderful time at home. And F this damn weather. I am seriously OVER IT.

2 Amanda November 2, 2010 at 12:44 am

The fall weather keeps teasing me here in Alabama! It’s cold one day, then hot the next. And to be honest, I probably won’t see actual cold weather until mid-December. That’s usually how it goes. I’m sad that I’m still sweating in November–and I’m used to it!

3 Summer November 2, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Tell me about it, girl…I’m in Bama, too, and I wish the weather would make. up. its. damn. mind!

4 Dori November 2, 2010 at 6:07 am

Can’t get over how amazing your and Eric’s costumes are and how great you both look! EXCELLENT use of the DMB section of my favorite E-603 song Let it Bump. That was my favorite part of this video!

5 Jessica November 2, 2010 at 6:51 am

Awesome weekend recap! I love how tumblr indirectly brought you and Eric together. :)

6 chandra November 2, 2010 at 8:01 am

I love that your whole family is so into Halloween! Looks like it was a fun weekend home. :) I’ve never been to Texas so I’m not sure how the weather gets there, but I hope you do get a little glimmer of fall there!

Side note: Where can I find that mash-up with DMB?!

7 Colleen November 2, 2010 at 9:24 am

Do you still have all of the recipes from sheddingit.com stored somewhere on this blog? I was looking for some but couldnt seem to find them. Thanks!

8 Rachel November 2, 2010 at 10:32 am

Yup, all the recipes are still here! It’s all organized on this page:

9 Maya November 2, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I whole heartedly AGREE. Little siblings need us older siblings to whip them into shape every now and again. Parents rarely understand this, but it builds character. Truly.

I just saw the double rainbow video this past weekend! A couple I knew dressed up as the rainbows for Halloween.

10 Rachael November 4, 2010 at 12:13 pm

came across this today (I was hitting the “random” button on urban dictionary. I don’t recommend, time suck.) and thought of you … awwww, I’m so sweet. haha!