Reindeer Games

by Rachel on December 23, 2010

Thank you to everyone who suggested ideas for my mom’s Christmas card last week!

She ended up just re-wording one of my ideas…

However, we didn’t want you to think we were unappreciative of all the suggestions and she was really torn between that caption and one of yours — so Teri, we’ll still be sending you a little treat because yours was the other top contender!

This is a momentous year, you guys. I think some of my mom’s cards might actually make it out before Christmas. (Not all — she liked them so much she decided to send more, but hasn’t actually sent them yet due to some sort of envelope snafu at Michael’s — but some.)

In other news, I’m a huge fan of the Antoine Dodson original bed intruder video, as well as the auto-tune version, so I’m really enjoying this.

Antoine has a holiday remix which is not to be missed!

Just doing my best provide entertainment to all of you out there who are thinking, Seriously, why am I at work today?

1 Teri [a foodie stays fit] December 23, 2010 at 4:07 pm

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it weird that I feel cool that your mom now (kind of) knows who I am? haha!

2 Michelle December 23, 2010 at 5:54 pm

You are hilarious…clearly it runs in the family. I love the bed-intruder song and sing it all the time. You can run and tell that homeboy!

3 Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter December 23, 2010 at 11:34 pm

I love how your Christmas cards have so much humor! The ones that come through my parents place is just “Alice is xx years old and enjoys playing the tuba and watching TV. and the dog, Max, ate a couple of batteries this year and had to get his stomach pumped.”

or just Have a Merry Christmas.

Blah.

But I love yours :)

4 MelissaNibbles December 24, 2010 at 5:55 am

Congrats to Terri for being the top contender! I like what you guys went with though too. It’s adorable. Happy holidays!

5 LindsayH December 24, 2010 at 10:53 am

major UGH to Liberty University. maybe you’re not aware of how horrible they are: http://www.soulforce.org/article/174

6 Rachel December 24, 2010 at 11:24 am

Oh WOW — I definitely was not aware. That’s such a shame. :(

7 Marie December 27, 2010 at 11:00 pm

UGH to Liberty, indeed. I moved to Lynchburg in 2009 and sometimes… just … yeah. But that video is pretty funny.