Thump Thump.

by Rachel on February 14, 2011

Today is one of those days that makes everybody feel a lot of feelings, so I thought I’d share some of my past posts — I’m pretty sure something will apply to you no matter what, exactly, those feelings might be.

Rule #2: No Secret Crushes

Rule #7: Chemistry is King; Rule #8: If a Guy Sleeps With You…and Then Sleeps With a Bunch of Other Girls…and Then Tells You About It Even Though He Knows You’re In Love With Him…and Then Says You’re in the Wrong for Being Upset…FORGET CHEMISTRY; Rule #9: Thou Shall Not Try to Date a New Guy Until Thou is Over the Last Guy and/or Sufficiently Badass Enough to Handle Rejection; Rule #10: Yes, Sometimes Guys are Assholes, but Sometimes Women are Assholes Too; Rule #11: Always Date Guys Who Want to be Dating; Rule #12: Sometimes Guys are Assholes and Sometimes Women are Assholes, But, Seriously, Everyone Was An Asshole in College; Rule #13: Your Soul Mate Does Not Spell It “R-E-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S” or “D-E-F-E-N-A-T-L-Y.”

Rule #15: Love That Which Lets You Love It

Rule #16: Maybe It’s Your Personality

Lesson #11: How to Get Over a Fear of Flying

Lesson #15: How to Eat at a Restaurant Alone

Lesson #18: How to Be Wrong About a Guy and Be OK

Lesson #18: How to Be Wrong About a Guy and Be OK

Lesson #22: How to Feel Sexy

Lesson #26: How to Vajazzle

The Rachel Wilkerson Male Scale

Delusional, I Know

The Reverse Cowgirl

Boomerang Boom Boom

Cougars and Quesadillas

No matter your Facebook relationship status, please have a great day today!

1 Heather February 14, 2011 at 11:22 am

Damn, just broke Rule #9 AND #11. Time for a little vacay from dating I think…Happy Valentine’s Day, though!

2 Dori February 14, 2011 at 11:25 am

Love that How to Vajazzle is in there. I am about to refresh myself on Lesson #18: How to Be Wrong About a Guy and Be OK. You know I need that one right now.

3 Stephanie February 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Have a great Love Day with Eric…even if your gift comes a little late. ;)

4 Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter February 14, 2011 at 1:10 pm

HAHAHAHAH

I love all of your rules, they are SO true. Two of my friends (in consecutive weekends, naturally) found out that they guy they like/been hooking up with doesn’t actually want to date. So they come to the most unaffectionate person ever. Yikes :/

5 Manon February 14, 2011 at 2:32 pm

LOVE that first pic of you! Otherwise, not a fan of today. Sorry, I’m not sorry :)

6 Bridget@PavementandPlants February 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm

“Love that which lets you love it” You know how I feel about that.

Today is a Love Day of myself! I love me and I’m not going to wait for anyone else to tell me how awesome I am. I love Love!

7 Runeatrepeat February 14, 2011 at 6:10 pm

I’ve gotta watch that last one :)

8 Kendra February 14, 2011 at 6:13 pm

If I had kept rule #9 in mind four months ago I would have been saved from making a complete asshole of myself. Well, live and learn… and write down the rules.

Rule #11 and #15 I need to do a lot of thinking about.

9 MrRight.com.au February 28, 2011 at 12:31 am

Rule 15: aren’t we all looking for someone who will accept us as we are?