Living in Sin: Our Illegitimate Puppies

by Rachel on April 29, 2011

Living in sin is going to be even better when we welcome our out-of-wedlock puppies into the mix! Eric and I are both so excited. They will be ready to come home in just over two weeks — right after we get back from vacation actually!

I seriously can’t wait until some of what’s going on in that video is actually happening in my apartment.

1 joni April 29, 2011 at 4:47 pm

i die! they are so cute!

2 Dori April 29, 2011 at 5:47 pm

OMG YES

3 Alicia at Poise in Parma April 29, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Holy goodness those are some cute, little pups! I want one for my Grady dog!

4 Rachel's Mom April 29, 2011 at 8:20 pm

I am wondering which ones you’ll pick.

5 [SMASH] April 29, 2011 at 9:35 pm

My computer’s being a jerk so I can only see the still shot, not the video, but EEP! PUPPIES!!

6 Hannah April 30, 2011 at 12:19 am

What cute pups! How exciting for you! And what a nice thing to come home to.

7 Jodi May 1, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Oh god they’re cute! nothing like puppy breath and the little razor teeth! *not to get all up on my soapbox or anything but* Have you thought about which kibble to feed them?

8 Rachel May 2, 2011 at 8:06 am

Yes, we have! So…I used to make all my dogs’ food (as in — rice, beef, chicken, veggies) and I’m not doing that again. It’s a great idea in theory but I don’t feel like I have time for that right now. I also have fed my dogs Drs. Fosters & Smith dog food but I don’t want to do the catalog thing because, again, it can just be really inconvenient. After a lot of conversations, we bought a bag of Blue Buffalo dog food last night. BUT we are open to suggestions and ideas! It wasn’t an easy decision…I feel like it’s definitely one of those areas where it’s hard to separate the marketing from the truth, you know?

9 Selina May 2, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Sort of random, and borderline gross – have you ever smelled underneath a dog’s paws? I dont suggest doing it after they have walked outside and in god knows what….but when they are relatively clean, its a must. I once had someone tell me it smells like Frito Corn Chips….so of course, I had to try it….and it most definitely does.

Again, smell with caution, but it totally does smell like Frito Corn Chips….

LOL