Balls Out

by Rachel on July 29, 2011

20110729-070859.jpg

We just brought Indiana and Charleston home from the vet. Today, as Eric likes to say, the amazing Ballzini Brothers performed their fabulous disappearing act!

The pups are now microchipped, rocking the big collars for the next TEN days, on painkillers, and acting mighty depressed about the whole thing.

I feel bad for them, but the Ballzini Brothers had to go.

1 Liz July 29, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Thank you for being a responsible pet owner. :)

2 Lea July 30, 2011 at 6:01 am

Poor little dudes. But it’s a necessary evil, like you said. Those Ballzini Brothers screw (HA!) everything up.

3 MelissaNibbles July 30, 2011 at 6:27 am

I’m so glad you had your pups microchipped. We have so many dogs come into the shelter I volunteer at that aren’t microchipped. They’re lost forever :(

4 Laura Georgina July 30, 2011 at 10:40 am

Yay to responsible dog ownership–and to leave them ball-free before the dogs know the lifetime of marking, phantom-peeing, and nardiness they’ll be missing. Your carpets/wall corners/floorboards/random (otherwise pissable) objects will thank you.

And a special big-up to Eric for not going wimpy on having the balls of another creature removed… as my pet co-owner was unable to do that to another male.

5 Rachel August 1, 2011 at 7:37 am

HA…no, he’s as ready for I am as Bonermania to come to an end.

6 Samantha July 30, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Gotta be careful they will still chew each others stitches out if they can’t reach them themselves. I didn’t think my pups would- but they did. I had to keep them separated.

7 Rachel August 1, 2011 at 7:35 am

Ugh, yeah, we’re dealing with that in a major way!

8 Megan July 31, 2011 at 5:55 pm

I feel you, I just had my puppy neutered a couple days ago, and I think my boyfriend is taking it harder than the dog! lol. He was back to his normal self the day after (the dog , not the boyfriend) the hard part is trying to get him to take it easy for the next week. Hope the recovery for your pups is just as smooth!!

9 Diane August 1, 2011 at 12:47 pm

I totally picture pre-surgery Indiana and Charleston as the Bing Bong Brothers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ&ob=av3e

10 Rachel August 1, 2011 at 12:52 pm

LLOL at work…omg…this is HYSTERICAL.