Press Play: New for November

by Rachel on November 5, 2011

Now that I’ve made it a goal to start running again, I need new music to entertain me!

Here is what I added this week to my last new playlist.

Countdown (Beyonce)

Shake it Out (Florence + The Machine)

Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO)

Don’t Stop (Foster the People)

What I Be On (Trey Songz)

Dog Days (Florence + The Machine)

Feel it in My Bones (Tiesto ft. Tegan & Sara)

The Walk (Mayer Hawthorne) I saw him open for Chromeo last month and I really like him! They are from Detroit and this song has a great Motown vibe.

I’m off! Have a great Saturday!

1 Jordan November 5, 2011 at 1:48 pm

It’s impossible to put on Shake It Out and not want to move/dance/act like an idiot. I love that song!

2 Julia H. @ The Petite Spiel November 5, 2011 at 9:13 pm

YESSSSSSSS “Countdown”. I’ve been playing it on repeat lately. Totally serious.
“Dog Days Are Over” is one of my go-to feel-good songs…it never gets old!

I’m also a pretty big fan of running to “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj…great beat :)

3 Cyndie November 5, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I LOVE Florence + the Machine. I’ve been listening to their new album every time I work out!! It’s so…epic sounding, if that makes sense. Epic and romantic.

4 Emily @ Relishments November 6, 2011 at 8:07 am

What a great playlist! I’m crazy about Florence and the Machine too. Hopefully their new album makes an appearance under the tree this Christmas!

5 Robyn November 6, 2011 at 12:29 pm

You get some major brownie points for Florence + the Machine… LOVE them… :D

6 Katie November 6, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Great playlist! I can think of one other song that is a must for a running playlist: Fancy Footwork (Chromeo)

7 Rachel November 6, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I love Chromeo! Really, anything of theirs is good for running.

8 Jess-The SemiAbnormal Gal November 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Nice choices! I’m really enjoying the new Rihanna/Calvin Harris single: We Found Love. It has a really great back beat. And of course anything by Girl Talk is good, although I do prefer them when I’m out on my bike.

9 [SMASH] November 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Girl Talk is my FAVORITE workout music. A close second: Sleigh Bells.

10 [SMASH] November 7, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I’m kinda obsessed with Sexy And I Know It. It gets me crazy pumped. I need to download it immediately.