Boomerang sex {Freelance Article}

by Rachel on September 7, 2012

“It’s like high school, but with way more sexual frustration — who knew that was possible? Believe me, it is. At the age of 25, you’re probably pretty cool telling guys what you want, and vice versa. And you probably just want it more than you did in high school. So just like any cute twentysomething chick, you’re getting texts saying, ‘I want to fuck.’ And you’re responding, ‘OMG I want to fuck you so bad. Is your mom home?'”

My post on boomerang sex is on Offbeat Home this week!

1 Dori September 7, 2012 at 7:53 am

I loved your article. When I moved out of my mom’s apartment and into the tiniest little bedroom in Manhattan you could imagine (I know everyone says that, but I had no living room or closets so this was ALL my space) I refused the idea of a twin bed or even a loft bed for more space. Because I wanted entertaining gentleman callers to be as easy as possible now that I was finally on my own.

2 Emma September 7, 2012 at 9:19 am

Yesssssss! Always been one of my personal faves. Congrats, girl!

3 Nora September 7, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Hi Rachel,
I know this isn’t the place to put this, but I like your blog and I want to let you know that I can’t really read it anymore! The new sidebar that says “Around the Web” covers up most of the text on the left hand side. I can get the jist of what you’re saying but….it’s sort of annoying. Also, I tried to email you, but there is no form for me to type in. Maybe this is just a glitch with my web browser, although I’ve never had trouble reading your blog before…….Can you help me out?
Anyway, I always enjoy reading your take on things. Thanks for many an entertaining diversion.

4 Rachel September 8, 2012 at 9:32 pm

What browser are you using? I’ll look into it! BTW, the contact form is in the footer now. :)

5 Nora September 9, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Internet Explorer 9. As for the contact form, I clicked on “Email me” and then there’s your message about getting in touch, referencing a form below, but there is no form…..unless it’s a link which I can’t see because it’s being covered by the sidebar. There is a link there to Formstack. The footer appears to only have a place to search the website…..
Thanks again. :)

6 Rachel September 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm

OK thanks for letting me know! Actually, can you send me a couple screen shots of what you’re seeing? I might need to get in touch with my theme designer and the more info I have, the better. You can e-mail me at rachel[at]rachelwilkerson[dot]com. Sorry about all this!